MODE and MODE Bespoke, Designer Radiator Collection by Vogue (UK)
The UK’s largest British designer and manufacturer of premium radiators and towel warmers, Vogue (UK), proudly highlight diversity through its MODE Designer Radiator: available in standard and non-standard sizes with a host of supporting accessories.
A customisable design concept, Vogue (UK)’s MODE and MODE Bespoke is a highly flexible heating solution with the option of a rich colour palette. Available in standard and non-standard sizes, this radiator design allows for under-window and full height installation, or even an amalgamation of contrasting models/colours/sizes for interior impact and all important ‘wow-factor’.
Columns: To suit your space and heat output requirements we have a standard range of over 40 radiators. Additionally, non-standard options for MODE Bespoke are available for the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Column designs, as pictured. With heights from 300mm up to 2000mm, excluding feet: (standard height up to 1800mm) and 2 to 6 column widths the choice is exceptional.
Offering a practical wall or floor mounted heating solution, the MODE Radiator Collection by Vogue (UK), is designed to work around you and your home, with a high capacity for heating your entire home.
- Heights x Widths:
- 300, 400, 500, 600, 750, 900, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000 [mm]
- 2 Column - Depth 68mm - Watts / BTU’s: up to 1548/5282 (standard)
- 3 Column - Depth 100mm - Watts / BTU’s: up to 2117/7224 (standard)
- 4 Column - Depth 140mm - Watts / BTU’s: up to 2632/8981 (standard)
- 5 Column - Depth 177mm - Watts / BTU’s: as high as you need
- 6 Column - Depth 215mm - Watts / BTU’s: as high as you need
- Column Radiator Feet
- Adjustable Feet
- Base Plate Cover - For use with Adjustable Feet
- Top Retaining Stay – For use with Adjustable Feet
- Heavy Duty Wall Brackets - Available for 2 to 6 Column Radiators
- Standing Brackets - For installation to nonconforming wall materials, e.g. glass
- Welded Feet – increase height by 100mm
- Up to 20 sections = two feet required
- 21 to 40 sections = three feet required
- 41 to 58 sections = four feet required
Steve Birch, Sales Director at Vogue (UK) says:
“Modern homeowners are looking to embrace period style heating that is modernised by a contemporary colour palette, the addition of retro accessories and the ability to design with multiple styles and sizes. Our MODE and MODE Bespoke Radiator range fits the bill, allowing for creative freedom and your own sense of personal style in your home.”
The MODE and MODE Bespoke Radiators are supplied in White RAL 9016, as standard, or you can choose from a broad spectrum of coloured finishes by Vogue (UK) like a bold Melon Yellow (RAL 1028) or more subtle shade like Pastel Green (RAL 6019). It is also available in a choice of contemporary painted finishes for 2 & 3 Column versions: Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha, Espresso, Black and Anthracite.
Manufactured from Mild Steel, the MODE Radiators are part of the Designer Collection and supplied with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee.